A 3-Day Training Workshop “Project Cycle Management: The Ultimate Skills Embodied in it”
A3-Day Training Workshop
“Project Cycle Management: The Ultimate Skills Embodied in it”
With the exceptional need to make projects effectively managed and to ensure the project staff is cognizant with the essential skills, this course is a must, particularly for development projects. In development projects, project success relies on understanding and utilization of Project Cycle Management techniques. This course is not designed on traditional theoretical connotations but practical tools will be shared along with information and skills on how to design the tools.
This training is an essential career oriented milestone for all those who are engaged in program management side, research, monitoring and evaluation side, and training and human resource management side. We will transfer the basic and advance skills that are vital for each cycle of the project management with real scenario created for projects. The training session will be interactive and a guiding resource material is developed to provide future guidelines for participants.
· Introduction to Project Cycle Management
· Different stages of Project Cycle Management
o Policy setting
o Project identification (Need analysis, Situation analysis etc)
o Appraisal (Appraisal steps)
o Implementation, monitoring (Baselines, midlines and end lines)
· Result Based Management
· Development of Results Matrix
· Determination, operationalization, definition and calculation of project indicators
· Sources of Information, Primary and Secondary Data
· Log Frame Analysis
· Developing a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
o Difference between Monitoring and Evaluation
o M&E tools, Sampling Techniques and Data collection methodologies
o Evaluating projects’ success
o Qualitative methods and quantitative methods
· Project outcomes
· Measuring project outcomes from project indicators
Training Dates: The training will hold from March 11-13, 2015 at Islamabad. Last date to register is 6 March 2015.
About the Trainers: Research Analytics International Inc. has the best, experienced and at same time innovative team of resource persons having experience prevailing over decades. For detailed profile of resources persons, write to us.
Training fee and discounts
Training fee for one participant is Rs. 25,900/=. This fee includes training material, trainers’ fee, certificates, lunch and refreshment and government taxes. This also includes one-month free consultation after training. Following are the discounts applicable.
1. 5% for 2 to 3 participants from same organization
2. 10% discount for registration of 4 trainees from same organization
3. One participation free on registration of five or more participants from same organization
The fee can be paid by the following methods:
1. Online Deposits at UBL (Brach code: 1155)—School Road, Islamabad Branch: Acc # 000203686098
2. Cross Cheque: Account Title: “Research Analytics International”
3. Pay order/demand draft for “Research Analytics International”
How to register with us?
Registering with Research Analytics International Inc. is easiest. You can put an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and call us at +92 51 4311633/2806093 (Landline) and on +92 345 5956885 (mobile). Training can be registered as www.researchanalyticsintl.org/course_register.php. To get more information regarding other training programs, please keep visiting at www.researchanalyticsintl.org/trainings.php and www.facebook.com/raipvt.
Research Analytics International
Suite 407, 4th Floor, Royal Centre, 106 West, Fazal ul Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Tel: +92 51 4311633/2806093. 0345 5956885, Email: email@example.com